Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snuggie Pub Crawl

First of all, thanks to Richard to pointing this out to me. There is some kind of group out there organizing Snuggie Pub Crawls. These are taking place in major cities, and they are exactly what they sound like - a massive group of people going from bar to bar wearing Snuggies. This is AMAZING. You all know how much I love Snuggies. The only thing more awesome than a large pack of people travelling in Snuggies is a large drunk pack of people travelling in Snuggies.My hopes for a Snuggie/ShamWow partnership are slim, so I think its safe to say that as soon as they set the date for the Washington, DC Snuggie pub crawl is the date that I will order my Snuggie. To promote the partnership, I will also bring along a ShamWow. This way, if anyone spills a drink, I can say "Oh, I got this!" They will think, "this guy can clean up spills instantly and is always warm...but who let this 18-year-old into the bar?"

Oh, more info can be found on the website: http://www.snuggiepubcrawl.com/

PS Spell checking this post was quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment