Friday, February 13, 2009

Massive Balloons

The perfect Valentine's day gift is not a dozen roses. It's not a box of chocolates, a sappy card, or a fuzzy teddy bear (although massive teddy bears are good). No, I have come to the conclusion that the ultimate V-Day gift is massive balloons. Huge, ridiculous, bright colored balloons. I saw a guy buying one at Ukrops today, and I was legit jealous. They make you laugh, and yet still say "I care enough to drop a few bucks on this." Plus, how can you not respect someone willing to walk through the store, check out line, and proudly to their car, giant inflatable in hand? So today, I salute anyone who purchases a massive balloon this weekend. I hope you get some as a result.

Note: I am away from town this weekend, so a break from posts will probably ensue. My apologies. Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment