Saturday, February 7, 2009

RockBand and February

RockBand is amazing. Turning video games - once considered anti-social, into gatherings where four people can play at once while others watch and wait their turn to jump in on the next song is just fun. Tonight I was hesitant to play, but was talked into it, and I couldn't be happier. It was epic. I rocked all 4 instruments tonight I think, ending with the vocals of Linkin Park's "One Step Closer" Let's just say if we had neighbors, they would be complaining. I personally have not played Guitar Hero's world tour, which I hear is good also.

An interesting scenario I have never encountered before - 2 weeks when changing my wall calendar, I discovered that February starts on a Sunday, and ends on a Saturday. Which means the entire bottom row of my calendar is COMPLETELY BLANK! It makes me so happy. I challenge anyone to find me one person who likes February. It starts off with a bang (Groundhog's day), has a bit o pick me-up in the middle with Valentine's day, but other than that it's just mother nature saying "ooooo...spring is coming....wait for it....wait for it......hahahahaha now its freezing again, take that suckers!" What is that about. I got out and played tennis today just because I have no clue how long this heat wave will last. Although I don't know if you could call what I did out there "tennis." There was a racket, and some tennis balls, but the skill was quite minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment