Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shout em out

Daily Shout Outs go to...

-To Erin, for folding my laundry when I forgot I had it in the dryer. Erin, I don't know how many times you've done this now but I appreciate each one. You the man...well...sort of...

-A very special shout out to tonight's dinner group for hilarious times. One of our better dinners, I think.

-Props to Hornbook. In mocking my wearing a plain white t-shirt (I think she said it "wasn't a real shirt") she made me realize I had forgotten my other shirt in the classroom. If I had not gone back and gotten it, I undoubtedly would not have realized until I had the desire to wear it several weeks down the road. If this isn't proof that everyone is better off being made fun of a bit, I don't know what is.

-A well-done-sir to Henry, for booking a round trip flight from Jersey to Jamaica and 5 nights in a hotel for less than $400. You have earned back some of the points you lost for being from New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment