Monday, March 23, 2009

Shout out and more

My apologies for the lack of posting over the weekend. Between the bluebook exam, and being out of town, blawegsome took a hit. Sorry to my followers.

A special shout out goes to Mark for his unwavering hospitality. I have stayed with him in Williamsburg (or as Hornbook might call it, the fake Williamsburg) for I think 3 of the past 6 weekends. Much love homie, you the man.

New invention in the works - I need something to remind me that I have leftover food that is in the fridge and needs to be eaten. I really am terrible about remembering that I have food. There's not really a joke in there, I'm just really bad at it. So, if you're looking for some free food, employ the following steps:
1) Go with me to a restaraunt that has very large portions
2) Take me back to your place and convince me that I should put my food in the fridge.

Bam! You will have free food as soon as it's time for me to go. There's got to be an iPhone app or something for people like me. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment