Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mascot Battle

Ok, to all my haters out there who have requested I stop writing about basketball, I'll have you know that while this is basketball related, it is really about the mascots. My friend Erin tonight mentioned she would be filling her bracket out based on which mascot would win in a fight. This method produces some interesting first round and projected matchups, but also some problems down the road...

-Orangemen vs. Lumberjacks. I'm not sure here, but there is one thing I know for sure. I do not want to ever run into an orange lumberjack. Terrifying.
-Zags vs. Zips. What?
-Illini vs. Hilltoppers. Again....what?
-Tigers vs. Crimson. Tigers have a tough one here. I don't know how you beat a color...
-Cougars vs. Aggies. A decent match only if cougars are animals, and not older women seeking young men. However, I would pay much more money to see the latter matchup.
-Longhorns vs. Gophers. Gophers might have had a shot against regulation horns, but not against those longhorns.
-Spartans vs. Colonials. One word - Crunkswagga.

While the early rounds won't be a problem, Erin has some potential trouble looming in the west region, where the projected semifinals pit the Huskies vs. Huskies and Tigers vs. Tigers. Trouble in Hooville. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment