Saturday, March 14, 2009

Living the Dream

My mother and sister went on a shopping excursion this afternoon. The usual result of this is the purchase of several items which I have no interest in whatsoever. But today was different, for they returned with a box of ShamWows. That's right, I'm livin the dream. Cloaked in my Snuggie with ShamWow in hand, I am a force to be reckoned with. I can clean spills, dry sweaters or dogs, or polish windows, all without sacrificing warmth. It is a new day, my friends.

Quick note on the Snuggie. On Jimmy Fallon last night, each member of the studio audience was given a Snuggie. Jimmy wore one, and Tracy Morgan came out in one and wore it for the interview. Tracy even called out an audience member who took his off early. The bast part of it all, though, was without a doubt seeing The Roots in Snuggies. For those who don't know, the Roots are Jimmy's late night band. Questlove was just shaking his head, and Black Thought just hung his head in shame. Seeing them in the Snuggies was pretty awesome no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment