Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Party Boykin and his 5 day weekend.

I have to acknowledge Tim here for two reasons. First of all, he has had an epic weekend. With both classes cancelled on Thursday, no classes on Friday, and a snow day Monday, Tim's weekend is currently running at 5 days with a chance of 6 if the ice is real bad in a few hours. Tim, I'm sure, has spent his pre-spring break break napping, eating chicken salad and jello, playing baseball on the NES, getting hyped, and taking more naps. Keep up the good work buddy.

Second, i have to give him a shout out for today's lunch haiku:

Fear, fear, everywhere
Spiders at the dining hall
What am I to do?

Well done Tim. Too bad you have lost any consideration of awesome points for forwarding me last Friday's SpyderBytes. Not that I'm still bitter. Full disclosure: I am still bitter.

My apologies for the lack of posting over the last few days. I must admit I have been contracting more than I care for. Awesome posts to come this week after my midterm for sure. Thanks to my followers for following. You guys rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment