Thursday, March 5, 2009

My personal Snuggie review

Significant moments often serve as the dividers of time. Well, I am glad to say that my life can now be divided into pre-Snuggie and post-Snuggie. Unfortunately, they both abbreviate the same way, so let's have pre-Snuggie be PS, and change post-Snuggie to Awesome Time, or AT.

That's right - I am a proud owner of a Snuggie. Like a kid on Christmas I opened the box and put it on. Early reviews are quite positive. When I first took it out, I noticed it was rather thin. I was worried that it wouldn't do the job. But putting it on, my fears were quashed. Despite it's lack of girth, the Snuggie keeps me remarkably warm. It is both lightweight and effective. It is soft to the touch, and the sleves are plenty long enough for my arms, but not super long to be a hassle. And the blanket itself is long enough and wide enough to keep me warm in any position. Because it is fleece, it may pick up crumbs and things, BUT it's machine washable!

The Snuggie also came with a reading light. The light comes with batteries included, which is amazing. It also is extremely easy to use - no on or off switches, its on when its open (in reading position) and off when its not.

With the brief wearing me down, this was the boost I needed. I've currently got the windows open so I can wear it around the room. God bless us, every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment