Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Professor Quotes

These are a few good quotes my professors have thrown out over last semester and the current one. They are by no means all the good ones, there are certainly plenty that I did not write down and have since forgotten, but these are some pretty good ones.

"You look like cocker spaniels that have been spanked with a newspaper."

"They stick me with civil procedure. If I was teaching something like Torts, I'd be a superstar!"

"I got beer to drink - Thursday's on the way."

"And then you could go around dispensing justice." (I think this was referring to having a bazooka on your car.)


"She wasn't very good at poker. She died pretty soon thereafter"

"So you are opposed to selling babies. Are you opposed to selling body parts?"

"There is nothing more unpredictable than psychedelic mushrooms."

No comments:

Post a Comment