Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WIDWIW

Fans of the blog know I give shout outs. I believe credit should be given where it is due. But sometimes people need to be taken down a couple notches. And so I present another segment of "Whatever, I Do What I Want."

Tonight's Whatever I Do What I Want Award goes to the NBA ant TNT higher-ups who put together the NBA schedule. When teams don't travel, there is absolutely no reason to give 2 FULL NIGHTS off between games. If Cleveland hosts Detroit on Saturday afternoon, and the next game is in Detroit, why is not until Tuesday night? Ok, TNT, I get that "40 games in 27 nights" is not quite as catchy as "40 games in 40 nights" but no one wants the NBA season to go til the end of June. But apparently slogans are more important. And so with the beginning of the playoffs, I look forward to the last two months of the NBA season.

No comments:

Post a Comment