Monday, April 6, 2009

Ninja Parade

And we're back. The brief is turned in, so my apologies for the not so much posting over the weekend. Speaking of, shout out to everyone who went to Barristers Ball. It was a great time. A special shout out to Orlando for that amazing suit. Classy all the way.

I'm a fan of fake news, which is why I like the onion. I am by no means a regualr reader, but i go on from time to time, and they've usually got some funny stuff. I saw this one the other day, which I particuarly enjoyed. The headline was "Ninja Parade Slips Through Town Unnoticed Once Again." This got a small chuckle. But the video for it is amazing. here's the link: http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ninja_parade_slips_through_town

Warning, that video has sound. If you are in class, don't watch it now.

Another post coming up tonight. Be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment