Thursday, April 9, 2009

Snuggie vs Girlfriend

Preface: I love my girlfriend. She is awesome, and assured me she wouldn't get mad about this post. She even came up with some of them.

I present my top 15 Reasons why my Snuggie is Better Than my Girlfriend

1. My Snuggie accepts me for who I am.
2. My Snuggie doesn't steal the covers, she is the covers.
3. My Snuggie never gives me the cold shoulder, she always keeps me warm.
4. My Snuggie lets me watch Sportscenter without complaining.
5. I don't have to take my Snuggie out to dinner (but I could...).
6. My Snuggie always hugs me, no matter what I say.
7. My Snuggie does what I tell it to.
8. I don't have to call my Snuggie every night.
9. I don't have to tell my Snuggie I love her, she knows without question.
10. My Snuggie never says "fine" when she actually means "no."
11. My Snuggie never asks a question when she is looking for a specific answer.
12. My Snuggie wouldn't get mad if I used another blanket.
13. My Snuggie was made in China.
14. My Snuggie came with a Free reading light.
15. My Snuggie doesn't hate the fact that I own a Snuggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment