Saturday, April 18, 2009

The SnugWow

Sometimes wishes come true. Sometimes they do not. I wish I could take credit for this next idea, because it is AMAZING. But I cannot rightfully do so. In a related story, Cate is a genius.

For a while now I have been pushing for the Snuggie and the ShamWow to be marketed together. Both products are amazing and people should have them both. But Cate rocked my world last night with something even better. The SnugWow. Why have both when you can combine the two? A Snuggie made with ShamWows. It's perfect. My Snuggie is amazing, but it cannot clean spills instantly and hold ten times its weight in liquid. My ShamWow blitzes through spills like Brian Urlacher versus an offensive line of bunny rabbits, but alas it cannot keep me warm and comfortable while allowing my hands to not be trapped inside. A product that could do BOTH??!?!?! It better come with an attorney to write my will, so I can die a happy man.

The idea was brought up at a party last night, to which I wore my Snuggie. I wanted to do a little test for the forthcoming Snuggie Bar Crawl. It is a bit long to wear standing up, and I would like it to close around the back. Those should be pretty easy alterations to make. I'm pretty excited. The SnugWow would be especially good for such social events with drinks involved.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhIHV3J89jg

    Here ya go.

    ReplyDelete