Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Face of the LHC Saboteur

A lot of people scoff at the LHC Saboteur theory. While I don't agree, I suppose I can understand their position. It could be hard to get on board with an idea like that without something tangible. If only there was...say...a picture of the time-traveler. Maybe that would help?

Well then feast your eyes on this, non believers:



This photograph, which belongs to a Canadian museum, shows a pretty typical 1940's scene. Typical...except for Mr. Sunglasses, hoodie, and hipster T-shirt. What is he doing there? And by there, I mean that TIME.

The answer is simple. My working theory, suggested to me by Noodles "Haz-Mat" Teplansky, is that this guy is, in fact, the LHC Saboteur. His presence in this photograph can be explained by any of the following:
1) He intended to go back to the 1970's and overshot, ending up in 1940.
2) This is the first of a series of subtle clues he is leaving for us so that we will believe in his existence and power.
3) Something in 1940 needed to be changed. He has a partner, and needed to create a distraction while his partner accomplished the task.
The more you think about it, the more you realize that the possibilities are endless!

No matter what the reason, I think anyone discounting time travel on principle might at least want to consider opening their eyes to the possibility. Or you could be like my sister Gen, whose response was "you're an idiot."

I feel the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment