Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12 Days of Finals

Everyone knows and loves the 12 Days of Christmas, well, as it turns out, today (Monday) marks the beginning of a much less loved period - the 12 days of Finals. With Saturday and Sunday included, and lets face it they will be, there will be studying, outlining, coffee drinking, finals taking and the like for the next 12 days. So I thought I would retool the lyrics a little bit, and present a new "Day of Finals" on each, well, day of finals. That way, come Friday the 18th, we will not only have all of our finals DONE, but a song to sing as well

So...on the FIRST day of finals, my law school gave to me...
"An Evidence test without the F.R.E."

And speaking of finals, I did some hardcore Studggie-ing today, that is, studying in my Snuggie. I was rockin it in the Law Library today, and plan on taking it to Boatwright soon. It really was a nice way to stay warm in the library without my arms or hands being constricted. I would not, however, recommend it for long late night study sessions. That fleece will work its magic eventually, and you'll be like Richard in and 8 AM Evidence class - there, but not really there.

That's all for now. Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment