Wednesday, June 3, 2009

High School Yearbooks

Its been a while. Don't hate the player, hate the casenote. Well, right back to it then I guess.

In the house projects I've been involved with since I got home, I recently discovered my old high school yearbooks. Looking back through what people signed was an excellent, hilarious experience. If you have old yearbooks somewhere, I'd highly recommend it. I thought I might share some.

Two disclaimers
1) I went to a science and tech high school. We were big nerds.
2) My nickname in high school was Chipee. I apparently both looked and sounded like a chipmunk.
3) We had a pool table in our senior lounge. I played. A lot.

-"You damn chipmunk, next matball game you'll feel my rage. I will make sure you have rubber marks on the side of your head so bad you'll have to get skin grafts. Have a nice summer :-) AND SLEEP LIGHTLY"

-"Yo JT Sorry, But I'm getting off the bus soon so I'll have to keep this short. You're pretty cool for a chipmunk. That's about it. CYA next year."

-"Yup, Chipee, if anyone can take the verbal abuse I gave, it was you. Sorry I said you were a squirrel. CYA next year."

-"Hello, I'm signing this for the second time, which is entirely pointless because I have nothing to say. Weeee!"

-"It's a moose. Get it?" (This was next to a picture of a moose that looked like...well...something else)

-"JT, Have a Tall summer."

-"Hey JT, you seemed to lose a lot of money this year. You've got a problem, and we can get you help. Never go to Vegas."

-"Hamlet beats Moses any day! It was a lot of fun working in the snack bar with you this year. Be careful with that sword next year."

"Botcher, First the OM Team and then Team Botch. What great team will we be on next? When the world gets you down, just remember you are a midget in love. Have fun being a nanny this summer. Fight the good fight."

"JT, econ and gov were great. Botch on!"

"JT, it's ya boy Omair hittin up yo yearbook with an entry. Beyond your insane pool talent, you were Rick James and I was Charlie Murphy. Darkness! Cicada! You've been gayed! Beyond that, you were a super cool guy with an infectious smile. Good luck at W&M next year. Oops, almost wrote UVA! Peace out, your darkness brother for life. PS Word! He's allllright!"

"JT! The man who rules the pool table. Have fun becoming a sports commentator! Watch hockey, football, soccer, and cricket, become world famous, and someday kids will be playing JT Football 2034 for Playstation 8! Have fun in life."


Good times. I encourage anyone with the ability to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment