Thursday, May 14, 2009

100!

This is my 100th post. That's a lot of posts. However, that number pales in comparison to the number of times I have awoken in the morning, checked my email, and been infuriated by the abomination that is SpiderBytes. My inbox is constantly flooded with information that is worthless to me. And if that wasn't enough, there's also the "in case you missed this spiderbyte..." emails sent out by faculty, and occasionally by my so-called friends in a clever rouse. Tim has really gone above and beyond in this regard, forwarding spiderbytes to my gmail account, which otherwise was a spiderbyte-free-zone, and even emailing me on a magical day when there was no spiderbytes to ask if I had received any. One day I will have my revenge, Mr. Boykin.

With the end of the school year, I was excited and saddened at the same time. But I gotta say one thing I was looking forward to was a summer free of SpiderBytes. After all, they wouldn't possibly send out a couple bits of information pertaining only to a handful of undergrads taking summer classes out to the entire UR community EVERY DAY could they? Well, a week in my fears have been realized. It appears SpiderBytes will keep coming every day this summer.

In this ongoing battle between me and my archenemy, SpiderBytes appears to have the upper hand...for now. I won't go down without a fight though. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment