Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Next Clue

By now, readers know of my not-so-secret mission to FRAME CHINA. A few weeks ago I received the first clue of my mission - a cryptic numeric code conspicuously placed on a document. Since then, I have been eagerly awaiting the next clue.

This afternoon, I stumbled upon a USB drive with a large white sticker on it that caught my attention. It simply said "1GB CHINA." The casual observer might see this and think nothing of it, interpreting the sticker as meaning that this flash drive holds 1GB worth of data and was made in China. But the casual observer is not on a mission to frame china. There was no doubt in my mind that this was the clue I was searching for.

I was fortunate enough to find the clue next to S-Dub, my partner in crime. We sprang into action as she pulled up a list of 85 things GB means or stands for. And so in another effort to get feedback from my superiors about my progress, I present my top 10 interpretations of the meaning of GB in this context:

1. Ghetto Booty
2. Generation Breakdown
3. Generalized Bootstrap
4. Good Bye
5. Galactic Battlegrounds
6. Gastric Bypass
7. Gorgeous Blonde
8. Gerard Butler
9. Ginkgo Biloba
10. Sarin

Once again, I am reaching out to the higher ups for another message. If I am on the right track with one of these, please send me a sign confirming the option and how I should continue. If none of these 10 is the correct interpretation, please show me which way to go.


I await your next message.

1 comment:

  1. great post,i like it and bookmark it!thanks for sharing!Best regards!

    ReplyDelete